Do you suffer from acne, burn, or surgery scars?
Feeling self conscious and want to finally be confident again?
You’re in the right place.
Today we’ll be reviewing an effective and affordable anti-scar cream from Revitol.
We will be looking at its active ingredients, benefits, and whether or not it’s worth your money.
Let’s dive in.
What is Revitol scar cream?
Revitol scar cream is a topical solution that helps reduce the appearance of scars caused by different reasons.
It doesn’t matter if you have scarring left over from acne you experienced years ago, a previous surgery, or an accident, this product can help.
Through it’s natural and powerful ingredients, Revitol’s scar cream will reduce redness, size, and help heal your skin.
Having scars anywhere on your body, especially your face, can easily hurt your self-esteem, confidence, and other areas of your life.
You may feel so self-conscious that you don’t want to leave the house to run errands or live your life.
Don’t worry if you relate to these things. It’s completely normal, and 100% fixable with a product like a scar cream.
Let’s take a deeper look at exactly what’s in their product to make it so beneficial for scarring.
Revitol scar cream ingredients
These are all of the ingredients found in Revitol’s scar cream:
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Benzoate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: An acid that exfoliates the skin, allowing for new healthy layers of skin to emerge and improve the look of scarring.
- Tricaprylin: This is a fragrant and solvent commonly added to skincare and related products.
- Ethoxydiglycol: Another ingredient used as a solvent.
- Glyceryl Stearate and PEG-100 Stearate: Both of these emulsifying agents are found in many other skin care products.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8: This is a synthetic peptide that has been proven to reduce wrinkles and can be found in various different skin products. Studies have found it to improve the appearance of wrinkles by up to 48%.
- Shea butter: Moisturizes the skin, reduces inflammation, relieves itching, restores the elasticity of the skin, and offers other anti-aging properties.
- Macrocystis Pyrifera extract: This kelp extract has been found to tighten the skin and help it stay hydrated which ultimately improves the look of wrinkles and scars.
- Phospholipids: Emulsifying antioxidants that help improve the general health of the skin.
- Pantothenic acid: Also known as vitamin B5, this acid benefits the skin in several different ways and has been found in scientific studies to soften it.
- Retinyl Palmitate: This special form of vitamin A is a retinoid, which is known to be one of the most powerful skincare ingredients in the world. It works by constantly telling the skin to shed dead cells, resulting in renewed skin and the healing of scarring much faster than other methods.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate: This is a vitamin C derivative that is created from ascorbic acid and palmitic acid. It protects the skin from free radical damage, preserving its health and appearance in the long term.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: This synthetic compound consists of acetic acid and tocopherol. It promotes the healing of skin and prevents it from aging.
- Aloe leaf: A popular natural herb to promote the healing of the skin and irritation relief.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: This sodium salt of hyaluronic acid helps retain moisture within the skin.
- Butylene Glycol: A commonly used solvent.
- Polysorbate 20: An emulsifier and fragrant ingredient used in many other skin care products.
- Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4: This is a peptide proven to help reduce the severity of wrinkles and other blemishes including scars.
- Borago Officinalis: Also known as starflower, this natural herb helps the skin retain its moisture and stay healthier. It also offers anti-inflammatory properties, soothes damaged skin, and provides relief from itching or burning.
- Carthamus Tinctorius: Safflower has very high amounts of vitamin E which is one of the go-to vitamins for general skin health. Adding this to Revitol’s scar scream helps repair and rebuild skin that has been ruining by scars.
- Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline: An amino acid that protects the skin from damage.
A lot of the ingredients in Revitol are natural which is a huge plus. The synthetics found within the scar cream are also safe and very effective.
All of them combined offer huge benefits for your skin which makes scars disappear, redness fade away, and new skin shine through.
While you can get certain foods that contain these same ingredients, it’s much more convenient to use a cream that already has all of them in it. This saves you from purchasing, preparing, and consuming these individual foods.
However, it’s always recommended to audit your diet because it plays a massive role in skincare.
Is Revitol scar cream safe?
Yes, Revitol products are completely safe. One of the big reasons for this is that they use mostly natural ingredients that are amazing for skin health, reducing inflammation, restoring elasticity and more.
There are some synthetic compounds used in Revitol, but these are also found in practically any other skincare product.
Additionally, scientific studies can be found for all of these ingredients backing up their effectiveness and safety.
Where is Revitol scar cream made?
According to the jar which Revitol’s creams come in, the packaging says that it is distributed from Burbank, California.
Revitol scar cream side effects
There are no common side effects of using Revitol’s cream products because they mostly use natural ingredients.
While there are some synthetic compounds in their scar cream, they are proven to be safe and effective which reduces side effects to a minimum.
However, you need to take your own skin type into consideration. If you have very sensitive skin normally, some of the ingredients could irritate it potentially.
Like with any other skincare product, it’s recommended to keep moisturizing on a regular basis and doing your regular routine to ensure the skin is kept in a healthy state.
It may require more moisture than usual since you’re using another topical product potentially on top of others.
Where can I buy Revitol scar cream?
Revitol scar cream is available in physical stores and online shops. You can purchase it directly from Revitol here.
Revitol scar cream price
Depending on where you purchase this scar cream will change how much you pay, but on average the 2 fl oz jar sells for $85.99.
Wrapping up this review
Revitol is a well known brand for anti-aging and skincare products.
They are trusted by customers all over the world and have plenty of good reviews online to back up the effectiveness of their products.
Here are some testimonials from their website, for example:
This scar cream has the potential to reduce your scarring so you can finally feel confident and high self esteem again.
Along with the reduction in redness and other improvements you’ll see in your skin, this is a very well-rounded product for skincare.