Would you like to reduce the fine lines and wrinkles on your face?
Looking for a way to improve the dark circles around your eyes?
You’re in the right place because today we will be doing a review of Revitol’s Phytoceramides cream.
Don’t worry if you don’t understand what Phytoceramides are either. We will be explaining everything you need to know about this product, its ingredients, pricing, and more.
Let’s dive in!
What are Phytoceramides?
Phytoceramides are also known as plant ceramides since they are fats extracted from certain plants like wheat and sweet potatoes. The healthy fats contained in these plants are believed to rejuvenate the skin, giving it a hydrated and youthful appearance. It is also believed to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and dark circles around the eyes. Scientific studies have proven it to be an effective ingredient for creating the most ideal moisture barrier for the skin.
What is Revitol Phytoceramides?
Revitol is a skincare brand that produces cosmetic products to help everyday people like you improve their skin, confidence, and self-esteem. They have products to help with scarring, wrinkles, eczema, skin tags, and practically anything imaginable. One of the biggest reasons we recommend Revitol is because of their mostly all-natural list of ingredients. They use plants, extracts, herbs, and various components that are found naturally in the body or food. This ensures that you get the best results while minimizing side effects.
Revitol’s Phytoceramides cream reverses the signs of aging on the cellular level. The ingredients are specifically formulated to get extremely deep into the skin, creating long-lasting benefits and changes. Let’s talk more about what’s in this product to produce these kinds of results.
Check out this incredible before and after picture:
Revitol Phytoceramides ingredients
- Ritapro 165: This emulsifying agent is made of Glyceryl Monostearate and Polyoxyethylene Stearate. It helps soften the skin and draws moisture inwards to keep skin hydrated for longer periods.
- Skin Tightener ST: This mix of plant and sea ingredients is made by the company Sederma. It has a lifting effect on the skin, giving it a youthful and beautiful appearance. It is also capable of smoothing out the skin while hydrating it.
- Dimethicone: A moisturizing agent.
- Hyaluronic acid: Our skin naturally produces this acid, and helps keep the skin stay moisturized. By adding it to their cream, Revitol’s product is able to draw more moisture into the skin which improves its overall health.
- Captex 8000: A triglyceride developed to moisturize, soften, and smooth the skin.
- Matrixyl: A peptide available in various skincare products which stimulates the production of collagen while also repairing damaged skin cells. This helps to improve the texture of your skin and reduce the signs of aging.
- Glycerin: A naturally occurring compound that moisturizes the skin.
- Pentacare NA: A mixture of galactomannanes which creates an elastic film on your skin. This helps to improve the appearance of lines, wrinkles, and other blemishes you have.
- Panthenol: This is an incredible compound which promotes healing, reduces inflammation, hydrates the skin, and smoothens skin texture all at once.
- Butylene Gylcol
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Carbopol 940
- Germall II
- Tetra Sodium Edta
- Evening Primose oil
- Stearic Acid
- Shea butter: Moisturizes and repairs the skin.
- Chamomile extract: An extract of the chamomile flower which is normally consumed as a tea. However, little did you may know that it’s also an excellent skincare ingredient.
- Edelweiss extract
The benefits of using phytoceramides and products containing them are substantial. Firstly, phytoceramides will reduce the wrinkles and fine lines on your face which can add years to your appearance. You will feel and look much younger, and that means added confidence and self-esteem.
Secondly, these healthy fats add deep moisturizing to the skin. If you suffer from dry skin, you will notice that yours will feel and look much more hydrated throughout the day. You won’t need to constantly slap on a moisturizer that often leads to a greasy looking face.
Thirdly, healthy fats like phytoceramides reduce inflammation and redness. While wrinkles and fine lines are today’s focus, you may also suffer from eczema, acne, and other skin conditions. Lipids like these are capable of improving spots, bumps, etc.
Phytoceramides side effects
Since phytoceramides are naturally derived from plants, there are essentially no side effects of using a product like this. You can apply the cream and watch the results appear before your eyes. This is mostly thanks to the other ingredients in Revitol’s cream, as well.
The synthetic compounds that are used have been proven to be safe and effective, too. It’s also wise to try a small amount at first to determine if you react to it properly like any other cosmetic item, however.
Revitol Phytoceramides price
You can purchase Revitol’s phytoceramide cream starting at $28.80 depending on the exact retailer you purchase from. We always recommend that you purchase Revitol products directly through their official website for the best shipping and prices.