Having large, itchy, and red patches appear on your face or other areas can be extremely hard on one’s self-esteem.
It’s not uncommon for those suffering from eczema to not want to leave their home, go to school, or be seen by people.
That’s completely normal, too. You shouldn’t feel bad about that.
However, there is something you can do about your eczema and that’s why we’re doing a Revitol eczema cream review today.
This is an FDA approved cream that is proven to improve the symptoms of eczema to help you get back to living life and feeling confident.
Follow along as we look in-depth at this product.
What is Eczema?
Eczema is a skin condition that is scientifically known as atopic dermatitis or AD for short. Atopic is another term for allergy and dermatitis means skin inflammation. It has this name because it is often triggered by allergies of different sorts, resulting in scaley, itching, and uncomfortable rashes.
It is not contagious and in fact, the cause of eczema is still being studied and not 100% well known. What we do understand is that everyone has different triggers for what makes this skin condition flare up to begin with.
This is also why we recommend observing what you eat and come into contact with which might trigger your case. You can then avoid these things to ensure your skin doesn’t get inflamed, but it’s always good to use a product like Revitol’s eczema cream to improve the appearance of rashes as they come up.
If you believe you are experiencing eczema, look for these symptoms:
- Dry and sensitive skin
- Red patches
- Crusting of skin
What is Revitol eczema cream?
Revitol’s cream for eczema is developed by leading dermatologists and approved by the FDA to restore skin to a healthy state while reducing symptoms of atopic dermatitis.
The ingredients that make up this cream were specifically chosen to relieve itchy skin, deeply moisturize it, and prevent the reoccurrence of very dry skin. One of the key ingredients is an essential lipid called ceramide. It’s found naturally in the skin and plays a large role in protecting it. This product has been clinically proven to reduce the irritation and itching that results from eczema.
Revitol eczema cream ingredients
One of the questions on your mind is probably “What’s in this stuff?” and we have your answer.
The primary ingredient in this eczema cream is colloidal oatmeal. This is the product of process whole grain oats, and the FDA has classified it as an effective skin protectant. It also relieves skin irritation, itching, and rashes.
A study called Colloidal Oatmeal Formulations and the Treatment of Atopic Dermatitis in 2014 looked at the effectiveness of colloidal oatmeal in clinical trials. This product first became available as a treatment for skin conditions back in 1945, so it’s been well documented and studied. It was later approved in 2003 by the FDA.
Since these special oats contain many different phytochemicals, the researchers had health adults partake in a randomized, placebo-controlled, three-way crossover trial. Participants who received the non-placebo were given 0.5-1 gram of avenanthramide-enriched extract. Avenanthramide is one of the main compounds found in colloidal oatmeal that makes it so powerful for skincare.
Plasma samples were collected for the different groups and found that antioxidant levels rose by 21% 15 minutes after consumption and 14% after 10 hours. This proved the main phytochemical in these oats had a direct positive effect on healthy adults.
The other ingredients found in Revitol’s cream include:
- Allantoin: This compound normally extracted from specific plants has soothing capabilities on the skin which is much needed when you suffer from the irritation of eczema.
- Deionized water
- Beeswax: This wax is formed by honeybees and offers many different health benefits. Firstly, it helps lock in moisture by creating a protective barrier around the skin. This prevents irritants and allergens from triggering your case of eczema. It also attracts moisture and contains lots of vitamin A which is an essential vitamin for skincare.
- Cetyl alcohol
- Chamomile extract: While normally this is used to make a tea, chamomile offers antibacterial and anti-inflammatory benefits which reduce the redness and swelling that accompanies eczema. This is also beneficial if you experience acne. This natural herb is also capable of lightening discolored areas of skin. It’s common for eczema to leave marks or scars, so you’ll appreciate this if you relate. Furthermore, check out our Revitol scar cream review if you need help reducing acne scars.
- Grapefruit seed extract: Grapefruit has many anti-aging properties thanks to all of the vitamins and antioxidants found in this fruit. It is also capable of evening out skin tone which is important with the redness you experience with atopic dermatitis.
- Cucumber extract: One of the most well-known vegetables for reducing redness, inflammation, and soothing skin.
- Echinacea Angustifolia: This North American plant that is native to the sunflower family. It contains compounds which reduce wrinkles, help lower inflammation, and fight off bacteria that cause acne.
- Glyceral Stearate
- Licorice: Surprisingly enough, licorice has been used for thousands of years as a health supplement. Thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, licorice is capable of reducing swelling and redness that accompanies eczema. It promotes the production of collagen which makes the skin more firm and healthy, too.
- Sunflower oil: The oil made from sunflowers is rich in vitamin A, C, D, and E which all have positive effects on the skin.
- Lanolin: A wax used by ancient cultures like Greece to soften the skin.
- Paraffin wax: A wax derived from petroleum that helps moisturize the skin.
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Sweet almond oil: This also produced from almonds contains vitamin E, protects skin from the sun, makes the skin softer, and reduces wrinkles. Fatty acids found within the oil also heal damaged skin and acne.
- Jojoba oil: Produced in the seeds of the Simmondsia Chinensis plant, jojoba oil is a great product to add into daily skincare routines since it moisturizes the skin without making it look greasy and contains vitamin E.
- Stearic acid
- Vitamin E
Revitol eczema cream side effects
There are no side effects of using Revitol’s cream since it is mostly based on natural ingredients you find it in nature and foods. While there are some synthetic compounds used to create it, they are safe and proven to be effective.
You will most likely notice incredible improvements in how your eczema both looks and feels. Test it out on a small patch of skin to see how you react, and use more if there are positive results.
Ensure that you keep up a proper skincare routine and healthy diet to maximize results.
Revitol eczema cream price
The price you’ll pay for a tube of Revitol’s eczema cream will depend on the exact website or store you purchase it from, but it is $45.95 on average.
While this can seem like a lot to some, think about the confidence and self-esteem you will gain from using it. Many customers consider it an investment for their skin and happiness.
Is Revitol eczema cream safe?
Yes, Revitol’s cream for eczema is so safe that it’s gentle enough for babies and children. This is perfect if your little one is suffering from eczema as it’s not just adults that experience it.
Check out all of these positive testimonials you can see on the official Revitol website:
Where can I buy Reivtol eczema cream?
You can find Revitol’s products in certain stores and online shops. Your best option is to purchase directly through their website here.